Win a Trip to Open Book!
The Townhouse Hotel, Cape Town’s favourite stay for people on the go, and the Open Book Festival have teamed up to celebrate their five-year partnership, by flying a festival fan (and their partner) to the Mother City this September.
“Open Book is a not-to-be-missed gathering of writers from around South Africa and the world. We’re delighted to be able to offer 2 lucky book enthusiasts a chance to join us for the weekend of the festival!” says Mervyn Sloman, Open Book Festival Director.
Comments Jacqui Williams, General Manager of the Townhouse Hotel, “We always look forward to September and the buzz that the Open Book Festival brings – with the opportunity to host various authors and out of town guests. We are excited to be able to share this with a lucky winner this year!”
How to enter:
- Follow Townhouse Hotel and Open Book on Twitter
- Tweet @OpenBookFest and @TownhouseZA using the hashtag #WinOBF and tell us which author you are most looking forward to seeing
- If you don’t have a Twitter account, email us at: email@example.com
- Accommodation and breakfast for two at the Townhouse Hotel, on Friday the 11th September and Saturday the 12th September
- Two return flight tickets for the winner and a partner (limited to South Africa)
- Open Book Festival passes for the winner and a partner.
This incredible travel and literature competition will run until the 15th of August. The Open Book Festival and Townhouse teams will choose the lucky winner, which will be announced on the 19th of August.
Tickets: will be available from Webtickets as from August 2015
Townhouse: Cape Town’s favourite stay for people on the go!